Monday, November 29, 2010

If you don't like what I say, fly away...

So...I've finally decided to sit down and start a blog.  I know, I know...you are dying to read about my innermost thoughts and get a peek inside of the lil' lady in the big sunglasses.  But before you go any further, let me tell ya one thing:  this page ain't for sensitive folk.  I am not a candy maker, I do not sugarcoat.  I am a straight shooter and don't give a gnat poot about being PC.  I hate how so many folk in the black community use "nigga" like a term of endearment.  When you see "nigga" in these posts you better believe I am referring to ignant folk, whether they be black, white, yellow, red or brown.  Oh yeah, I cuss.  Sometimes a lot.  It's not that I'm ignorant or that I can't think of something better to say.  It's just that sometimes, "you raggedy ass muthafucka!" sounds a whole lot better than "you tawdry brummagem!"


Now, before I go let me warn you that you might see sides of me that you didn't know existed.  I can guarantee that at some point you will laugh, think, get mad, or just shake your head and say, "she's a mess..."  It's all good!  Oh yeah, if you wanna know my views on a given topic, post it in the comment section and I will discuss it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment